Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as contact point for internal IT support; assisting employees with application and computer systems support including Microsoft Windows, Dropbox, CRM and ERP
- Maintain and manage USERs and Accounts for all software and subscriptions; Assist team members with IT-related challenges including password resets
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees (Hardware and Software), desktop support
- Assist the management of current and future network infrastructure including firewalls and devices
- Manage IT assets and inventory
- Assist in the ERP and CRM migrations
- Coordinate with HQ IT team on various software and hardware projects
- Work with HQ to build local IT protocols and processes
- Respond in a timely manner and with positive intention to serve others
- Identify technology-based problems and their root causes
- Take responsibility for a timely resolution, troubleshooting, and repair using proven tools, resources and a variety of processes.
- A wide variety of other special tasks and projects as assigned
- 3-5 years of IT Helpdesk / IT Support experience for internal client support.
- Experience with ERP and CRM
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, Computer Network, desktop and laptop configurations, printers, and other peripheral devices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written, visual, verbal - all of it!
- Proven ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional self-direction and project management skills
Education or Desired License and Certificates:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or closely related field from accredited university or college
- Technical problem solving/analytical skills
- Self-starter, strong initiatives and an excellent communicator
- Organization, detailed-oriented nature and strong initiative
- Strong technical support focus and a service oriented individual
Work Location and Status:
- Full time, Phoenix, AZ or San Francisco, CA
- No visa sponsorship
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package and employee programs
- Strong personal and company growth opportunities